We have rounded up some of our favourite DIY Masks that we make every now and then. Have a look:
1. Mix three tablespoons of turmeric powder with water, and two tablespoons of fresh lemon juice (for some vitamin C) until it creates a thick poultice.
2. Apply to your face and leave it on for 5-10 minutes.
Bonus: It can also be used to spot treat pimples.
When in doubt an exfoliating mask always seems to be the answer. Here’s to your skin feeling oh so smooth!
1. Mix 1/2 cup of buttermilk in with two tablespoons of yogurt.
2. Leave on face for a few hours and then wash off to see a glow like no other.
This breakfast-themed mask helps calm and mattify oily skin, thanks to its mix of soothing oatmeal and tightening egg yolks.
1. Combine one egg yolk, one tablespoon of honey, and one tablespoon of olive oil (yes, olive oil) with half a cup of oatmeal.
2. Stir well, then apply it to your face for 15-20 minutes.
3. Rinse with lukewarm water (make sure your drain is cool with oatmeal!) and then moisturize.
Honey is a natural antibacterial, which makes it a perfect base for acne-fighting masks
1. Add honey in turmeric and besan
2. Apply it on your face for 20 minutes and wash
1. Two tablespoons of brown sugar
2. Two tablespoons of coconut oil
This exfoliation delivers smooth, bright skin. Then the oil gives you a surge of hydration during and post-mask, so your skin won’t dry out after all the exfoliation.
Stay tuned to PeoplePakistan for more updates