Imran Khan sworn in as the 22nd Prime Minister of Pakistan with a vow to rebuild Pakistan and make it a nation which our Quaid dreamed of.
PM Imran Khan addressed the nation for the first time and we were in tears, what a speech!
Here are some important key points of the speech.
Major problems being faced by the economy of Pakistan:
• Children suffering from stunted growth in Pakistan.
• Pakistan is borrowing $2 BN every month.
• Pakistans overall debt stands at rupees 28000 BN.
• Pakistan among top five countries where children die of dirty water.
• Pakistans 7th most vulnerable country to climate change.
• 524 servants serve country’s premier.
• We Pakistans are heading towards annihilation.
Immediate corrective measures to be taken to revive the economy of Pakistan:
How can we solve these problems and save Pakistan? Khan explained:
• Will keep only two employees/servants.
• Will keep only two bullet proof cars (that too because of security reasons)
Rest of 31 vehicles will be auctioned.
• Prime Minister house to be converted into a research university.
• Will constitute a task to force to plumbery exorbitant expenditures.
• Khan calls on citizens to pay tax.
• Will hike exports by helping conglomerate.
• Pm urges overseas to stash cash in Pakistani banks.
• Khan announced to retain ministry of interior.
• Corrupt elements will be make rumpus once accountability process will be kicked off.
• Will introduce mass reforms in judiciary sector.
• Will plant more trees in the country.
Notes written by Khan himself!
What a moving address to the nation…
We are sending loads of prayers for you IK as you embark on this mission to fix Pakistan! Love you.
Stay tuned to People Pakistan for more updates!