Today we share with you Dipping Sauce Recipes that will supplement pretty much every snack you’re serving and put your plate over the top!
Sauces are an incredible method to energize a regular appetizer. You don’t generally need to be inventive and imaginative constantly. Now and then a straight, simple dish presented with new plunging sauce every week works just as good.
Honey Mustard Sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup Mayo
- 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 3 tsp water
- 2 tsp white granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 tbsp paprika
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- Optional: hot sauce (Dip It one is the best), pepper flakes or sriracha sauce if you like a bit of kick
Whisk all ingredients until combined, place in the fridge for at least an hour
• 1 cup milk
• 4 teaspoons all-purpose flour
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• Cheddar cheese, shredded (about 1/3 cup)
• Black Pepper (as per taste)
Combine milk (half cup) and flour in a saucepan; stir with a whisk. Add in remaining cup milk and salt; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to low; simmer 2 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in cheese and pepper, stir until cheese melts.
Thank us later!
Stay tuned to PeoplePakistan for more updates