Women of all ages are facing hair fall issues like never before nowadays
Be it because of all kinds of harmful products being used
Be it because of unhealthy lifestyle or junk food
or be it because of stress
one thing is clear, Hair fall is getting worse every passing day
But our girls, Don’t you worry
We bring you 5 Best home remedies to fight the hairfall in all natural way
Take note, oh we meant screenshot 😎
1. Egg White to Control Hair Fall
Egg whites curb hair loss and also strengthens the roots of the hair. It also gives rise to new hair growth, increasing the volume of hair and thickening of the same. Application of egg also improves the elasticity of hair, add shine to it, curb the hair damage.
- 1 or 2 egg whites depending on the length of your hair.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Mix the egg white and olive oil to obtain a smooth mixture.
- Apply this beaten mixture to your hair.
- Ensure to cover your hair with the mixture thoroughly.
- Let it rest for around 20-25 minutes.
- Wash the hair with cold water and let your hair dry after conditioning.
2. Aloe Vera for Hair Loss
Aloe vera helps repair the damaged cells in the scalp and is one of the best home remedies for hair fall. Not only this it also helps in activating the dormant hair follicles, enhancing the hair growth.
- 1 cup fresh aloe vera gel.
- 2 tablespoons of castor oil.
- 2 tablespoons of fenugreek powder.
- Mix all the ingredients to obtain a paste.
- Apply the mixture to your scalp and hair with focus on roots and tips.
- Apply the mixture overnight and wash in the morning with fresh water and shampoo.
3. Coconut Milk for Hair Fall Control
Coconut milk is an essential part of home remedies for excessive hair fall. It contains Niacin which increases blood circulation of the scalp.
- ¼ cup Coconut Milk.
- Take some coconut milk and give it enough heat to make it slightly warm.
- Start by massaging the scalp for 15 minutes.
- Once scalp is covered work it through your hairs and root tips and leave for an additional 45 minutes.
- Wash your hair with mildly cold water and any regular shampoo.
4. Onion Juice for Hair Fall
Antioxidant property of onion juice cancels outs the free radicals reducing the damage to hair follicles.
- Onions 4-5.
- Chop four onions into pieces after peeling them.
- Extract the onion juice using a juicer.
- You can also make a paste using a blender.
- Apply the paste/juice on the scalp.
- Let it rest for around 15 minutes.
- Wash it with a very mild shampoo and cold water.
5. Neem for Hair Fall Control
Blood purifying ability of neem leaves provides healthy blood circulation to the scalp. A healthy scalp is a necessity for lesser hair fall and stronger lustrous hair.
- Neem oil or water.
- Lukewarm water.
- Heat the neem oil(not boil) and massage the scalp with it for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Take a bath in lukewarm water washing off the oil from scalp.
- Neem leaves can also be boiled in water until the colour changes.
- Allow the water to cool down and then rinse off the hair with this water.
- You can also make a paste of the neem leaves to be applied to the scalp of the head.
Here you go folks, Let us know which remedy worked the best for you.
For more updates stay tuned to People Pakistan!